Man Catches Skin Infection After Showering Barefoot At The Gym Becauseâ€¦
Walking barefoot anywhere in public is a big no-no. It’s incredibly unsanitary and you never know what’s actually on the ground that you’re stepping on. Unfortunately, one man thought just this one time would be ok. He was terribly wrong.
A man who wishes to remain unnamed took a shower barefoot at his local gym. Doing so, however, gave him a wart that slowly developed into a flesh-eating infection. The infection got so bad that he had to use fish scales to heal the wounds.